With their new 70 watt Kbox TC Mod, Kangertech has struck the perfect balance between power, endurance and ergonomics. This vape box mod is “just right” in every way. A 4000 mAh integrated lithium battery provides up to 70 watts of power – more than enough for everyday subohming and temp control vaping – and has a much better lifespan than single-18650 mods.
The ergonomics of the Kanger KBOX 70w box mod are equally fantastic (see the independent review below for more on this); if you have smaller hands the Kbox 70 is going to be one of the most comfy mods you’ve ever held. And with aluminum and zinc alloy construction (and no rattling battery door!) the 70 w is a durable yet lightweight mod. The color-matched LED display is another new Kbox vape box mod highlight.
Temp control on the Kbox 70 watt is a great option with nickel or titanium wire, and the spring loaded 510 contact pin will accept the full range of atomizers. Pick up a 22mm Toptank Mini (see video below) for a perfect aesthetic and performance match!
Kanger KBOX 70w Box Mod Specs and Features
- 82mm x 46mm x 22mm
- 510 threaded spring-loaded centerpin
- Wattage output: 7-70W
- Integrated Lithium battery (4000 mAh)
- Temperature Control output: 200° – 600° f / 100° – 300° c
- 0.1 ohm min. resistance in power mode-
- 0.15 ohm – 1.3 ohm min. resistance in temperature control mode
- 0.3 ohm min. resistance using nichrome wire
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Full protection suite: Low Voltage, 10 second cutoff, Overvoltage, short circuit
- microUSB charging (charger sold separately)